Monday, July 14, 2008

My vulvodynia update at The Body Chronic

It's a beautiful, sunny day, and I feel like I'm flying. The pain I've tolerated for over a decade thanks to a condition called vulvodynia is almost completely gone, and has been for several weeks, with some active management on my part.

If you want the complete story, I guest blogged my amazing recovery here, at The Body Chronic.

So this is what a cure feels like.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Alexandra,

I read your success story. How inspiring!! :) I'm happy for you.

Jeanne
www.endendoat.blogspot.com

Sustainable Living Dojo said...

Thanks Jeanne! It's been a long road, and I hope the same for you and the millions more who still travel the chronic condition road every day.

I'm inspired too, by your dedication and passion towards helping and supporting others through your blog.

Keep up the great work!!
Alexandra