skip to main | skip to sidebar

Earth Change

CureTogether.com, unschooling, life extension, and anything else I come across that can change the world.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Here's a Thought Virus for you

I've just published my latest article entitled "Thought Viruses: A Physical Model for Mental Health". I drew on my recent foray into depression research to develop a new model for looking at mental health. You can read it here, and I'd love to hear your feedback!
Posted by Sustainable Living Dojo at 8:10 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

 Subscribe in a reader

About Me

My photo
Sustainable Living Dojo
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (20)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2007 (27)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ▼  August (3)
      • Decloaking for the sake of art
      • HSC Conference 2007
      • Here's a Thought Virus for you
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2006 (5)
    • ►  December (5)

Blogs I Read

  • The Quantified Self
    Allen Neuringer’s Decades of Self-Experimentation
    3 years ago
  • CureTogether Blog
    CureTogether Acquired by 23andMe
    14 years ago
  • Crowdsourcing
    Badges: And Then There Were Three
    16 years ago
  • Samantha Reda's Artblog
    Tipun
    18 years ago
  • Epidemix
View Alexandra Carmichael's profile on LinkedIn
Alexandra Carmichael's Facebook profile
Add to Technorati Favorites